Thursday 8 March 2012

This is my initial idea for my magazine cover.
I chose the name 'Chant' as it means for 'Singing in unison' and so is relateable to my music magazine. By following the typical conventions, i have decided on having a medium close-up image for the cover star.

Ideas for the main cover star name:
  • Elisabeth Bowen
  • Saskia T
  • Tom Verde
  • The Johns
Ideas for main cover line:
  • 'New album, new voice'
  • 'Inside the new album'
  • "Time to move on"
  • "we're a band now, before we were just lost"

This is my initial idea for my contents page.
Content ideas are:
  •  'Tom Verde - new album, new perspective'
  • 'Jenny Grant - "Times be changin'"
  •  'Loudres - A Tribute'
Main feature article idea:
  • 'Saskia - "Singing wasn't my first choice"
  •  'she talks about love, life and turning eighteen. Meanwhile LANRA return with an album sure to cause a stir.'


No comments:

Post a Comment